Municipal Government Building 5012 48 Avenue   Phone (403) 887-2141    Fax (403) 887-3660    Email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
What's Happening? 
 Town Projects
Home page Graphics1

Road Closure Permits

Any road or lane disruption that affects public access and use of a roadway requires a permit. Contractors requiring a sidewalk closure, lane closure or full road closure for any reason, are required to contact the Public Works Department for application and approval.

The following information is required for any road or lane closure:

  • Date of closure or interruption
  • Start time
  • End time
  • Location
  • Company Name and contact information
  • Traffic / Pedestrian Accommodation Strategy

The Contractor must supply all traffic control devices.

Please contact the Public Works Department at 403-887-2800 to obtain a permit.


In the Spotlight