Municipal Enforcement Complaints
The Town of Sylvan Lake and Sylvan Lake Municipal Enforcement are pleased to offer an
Online Municipal Enforcement Complaint Form.
Sylvan Lake Municipal Enforcement handles all complaints regarding Animal Services in Sylvan Lake, as well as complaints in the Summer Villages of Norglenwold, Jarvis Bay, Birchcliff, and Sunbreaker Cove.
Online Complaint Reporting
Enable Pop-Up windows on your web browser.
- To place an Online Report for the Summer Villages of Norglenwold, Jarvis Bay, Birchcliff, and Sunbreaker Cove, click HERE.
- To place an Online Report for the Town of Sylvan Lake, including Sylvan Lake Animal Services, click HERE.
You are also welcome to contact us by:
- During Regular Hours: Call 403-858-7280 (Every day - excluding Statutory Holidays, from 8:00 am to 6:30 pm).
- After-Hours: Call 403-858-7280 - leaving a detailed voicemail message. (Monday to Friday, from 6:30 pm and 8:00 am, and weekends, from 4:30 pm and 8:00 am, and on all Statutory Holidays. All after-hour non-urgent calls will be answered the next business day).
- By Email Reporting - Send to:
- Optional - Call 403-887-3333 (24/7 RCMP Complaint Line).
When Municipal Enforcement receives your Online Report, your complaint is assigned to a Peace Officer. You will receive a response in a timely manner that is appropriate to the nature of your complaint. Please note that you must fill out the form in its entirety.
If you have any questions about this process or Sylvan Lake Municipal Enforcement, please call 403-858-7280 to speak directly with a member of our Municipal Enforcement team.
For EMERGENCIES please call 911.
For Police Matters (non-emergency), please call 403-887-3333